Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Xin Chao, Vietnam!

"Xin chao, cac ban!" :) Which means, "Hello there my friends!", but in Vietnamese of course! Hello friends, I have touched down at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) and I just want to tell you that I am loving it here! This is only my first day in Vietnam, but I quite love everything about it. Here are some pictures while I tell my story on my first day in this lovely city of vegetables (rau), beautiful women (co cai dep), and triangular hats!

This is the first time that I am riding a plane (may bay), and illegally at that. Usually animals have to be placed in the quarantine section in the cargo area, but thankfully, Joyce managed to smuggle me up onto the main plane in her pocket. It was a really interesting experience for me, even though it was a budget aircraft and I was starving because I didn't bring sufficient cash with me! Cheese and crackers cost SGD$9 and of course, Joyce was unwilling to splurge on such a fancy breakfast for me! Ah well, the life of a mouse. I must say, she was kind enough to help me take a few fancy photographs though! :)

Check out the Tiger Airways Flight Attendant Behind Me!








This Is My Makeshift Seat on the Airplane


My Very First Immigration Card on My Very First Trip Overseas!

Me Staring Out of the Airplane Window (I think I look so cool here)
I Got Bored and Started Reading the In Flight Safety Information







It was Valentine's Day... But My Girlfriend... Doesn't Exist!

First Thing In Vietnam, and Joyce Tries to Find a New Pet. Pffft.

Boys Playing A Vietnamese Version of "Chapteh"

Le Bo, my Vietnamese Dog "Friend"

One of the Best Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City



Toi uong bia Saigon! (I'm drinking Saigon Beer)



No comments:

Post a Comment